Take A Peek Around: Podcasting


   Hi everyone,  

     I am back with a new topic which is Podcasting. At first, it sounds pretty interesting and when you get more closer to it, it gets more and more interesting. You may or may not have heard about it. That’s why I am going to give you a brief information about it. According to Google, the definition is: Podcast is a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically and according to me the brief definition is: making a digital audio file available as a podcast. As I said in the first lines, I found podcasting pretty interesting and enjoyable. It was my first time doing it. So, I quite liked it even though I had some troubles with learning about how to do it. But I overcame it by practising. I would like to use it when I become a teacher. Because students can learn via podcasts smoothly. I hope you’ll like my podcast. It will be embeded below. 

    See you soon :)

 podcasting ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Yorumlar

  1. Your podcast is not embedded. Please email its link to me as soon as possible

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar