LET'S SAVE THE WORLD! - CLIMATE CHANGE


   


     Hi everyone,

It’s me again. Today’s topic is climate change. As we all know it is the most important issue of our time and we are at a defining moment about it. Climate change affects the Earth in so many ways. We run across most of these ways even in our Daily lives. They usually have harmful effects on planet. As human-beings we have a lot to do about these problems. We have to do what is supposed to be done as soon as possible. Because the results of the climate change is going to alter not only our lives, but also new generations’ lives.

 Today I have tried padlet.com for the first time. I have tried to give you all brief information about climate change on padlet. You can check my page out if you want too. I designed my page according to climate change. I chose even the wallpaper related to it. There are so many important information about climate change. I took the first step to change the present situation. You should join me. Remember that healing the planet starts in your garage, in your kitchen, and at your dining-room table. Let’s save the planet!

"You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." -- Jane Goodall

 I hope you like it.




                        "The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for." -- Ernest Hemingway


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar