MAGAZINE COVER PROJECT

Hello everyone, 

     My assignment is to design a magazine cover for a fictitious theme magazine. My choice of themes could be: fashion, games, computers, music, entertainment, news, art, sports, etc. I have choosen music. I named my magazine: "The Unforgettable".

    I have decided that my audience would be teenagers. I have created the magazine cover for them. I hope they will like it. I have made sure that my fonts, colours schemes, and layout should appeal to my target audience. My magazine cover contains all of the following information:
 • Name of magazine  
 • Logo  
 • Date of the issue  
 • 3-7 titles/topics of articles inside this particular issue  
 • At least one picture/clipart relating to the magazine or its content ‌

I hope you will like it :)




   

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar