It is time say good bye!


  Hi everyone,

                It’s Melisa for the last time. It is my final post on this blog. I am really greatful about this term and also educational technologies class of mine. In such a short time, I learnt a lot about blogging and how to teach English or any other class with the help of technology and technological devices. This lesson and dear Mrs.Kurt contributed to me so much that It changed my mind about using technology in classes. I used to think that using smart phones or any other technological devices except for smartboards shouldn’t be allowed in the educational environments, yet now I do think technology should be involved in all the classes. This is the 21st century and most of the students are born technology-native. That’s why there definitely should be technology integration in ELT as well. I will surely involve it in my ELT classes when I become a teacher.

                Me and also my classmates think that the lesson was nicely planned and organised. I didn’t get bored even for a minute. I really liked the flow of information that we learnt smoothly. There are only two things that I wish they could be different. One of them is that I would really like to get a chance to apply all the things that I learnt in a mini-class. It would be just like a rehearsal for the future classes of ours. The other thing that I wish it could be different is the time of the class. 8:30 is a critical time for the classes. In Istanbul there is a traffic jam everyday, so it is inevitable to not to be late. Sometimes we missed a part of the class because of it. I wish I didn’t miss it at all, because even a minute of this class is important for me.

                The part of the class that I liked the most is blogging. In the beginning of the term, I really had a hard time with adjusting to it. But by time, I learnt and also got used to it. I have recently discovered almost all the things about blogspot, how to change background,theme etc. I plan to use blogspot.com more for my future travelling plans. I will hopefully improve myself about it.
                To sum up, I liked and enjoyed everything about this class thanks to our teacher. I would like to be teacher like her in the future. Thanks a lot!

See you soon! :)


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar