FIRST POST IN THE LIGHT OF MATERIAL DESIGN IN ELT!

                  Hello guys, here i am again!

     I hope you are all alright. In this post, I am here to tell you what I have learnt and done during the last few weeks. I was given an homework to create a material. I have done my best to do so with my pair, Elif Bostan.

     First of all, I should let you know about corpus and language awareness: The term corpus as used in modern linguistics can best be defined as a collection of sampled texts, written or spoken, in machine-readable form which may be annotated with various forms of linguistic information. The plural of corpus, Corpora provide a body of data which is representative of the language at a particular point in time.


    Language awareness refers to the development in learners of an enhanced consciousness of and sensitivity to the forms and functions of language It is a broad topic that involves five domains: affective, social, power, cognitive, and performance.

    In the light of these information and the things that we have learnt in the classroom, we have created two worksheets. They are about the two words "talk and say". Even though they seem similar, there is a big difference in usage. In the first worksheet we let the students know about the difference between the two and in the second we want them to apply the things that they have learnt. That's basically it for now.

    You can see the worksheets below.



     I hope you will like and enjoy them! Do not forget to let me know what you think about them as much as we do :)





Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar